Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC Majestic/A class Next: [GZG] [FT] GZG ECC IX - Lessons Learned from a Game Moderator

Re: [GZG] GZG ECC IX - a bit of an AAR

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:08:20 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC IX - a bit of an AAR

> >  He managed to hit with 1 ...
>
> Congratuations, Indy, I see you were rolling much better
> than usual.

History has shown that I have, indeed, hit with p-torps.

Of course, those few times it has happened, 99.8% of the time my damage
rolls were '1' or '2'. On two occasions I actually did more than 4
points
damage, and the games were called at that point from stunned disbelief
(both
on the part of my target as well as me ;-) ).

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC Majestic/A class Next: [GZG] [FT] GZG ECC IX - Lessons Learned from a Game Moderator