Prev: RE: [OT] National Services' differences Re: [GZG] Larry Leadhead cartoon Next: RE: [OT] National Services' differences Re: [GZG] Larry Leadhead cartoon

RE: [OT] National Services' differences Re: [GZG] Larry Leadhead cartoon

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:50:59 -0600
Subject: RE: [OT] National Services' differences Re: [GZG] Larry Leadhead cartoon

Oh, I'd thought of something like a quick mission to retrieve a vital
supply drop that went astray, only to be amused or terrorized by what
the
'vital's actually were.

If you remember back to the first Star Trek episode aired:

Message, Captain.
Starship base requesting explanation of our delay, sir.
Space Commander Dominguez says...
we have supplies he urgently needs.

Tell Jose he'll get his chili peppers soon.
They're prime Mexican reds. I handpicked them.
But he won't die without them.

(Dialogue nicked from a CZ site; can't recall word-for-word myself.)

On the other hand, if you'll forgive the continued trekkie references,
if
the pod turned out to be a pet carrier containing a Klingon targ or a
Vulcan selat... ;->=

Still, kind of thin to be to basing a game on; there's GOT to be better
ideas out there.

The_Beast