Prev: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Battle of Titan Mini Help Next: Re: [GZG] [GZG ECC] The Devil Is In The Details

[GZG] [GZG ECC] The Devil Is In The Details

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 20:51:52 -0500
Subject: [GZG] [GZG ECC] The Devil Is In The Details

I see poor Jon and Jerry are discovering that the Devil is indeed in the
details, with
late breaking schedule fallout.

I believe Adrian has a plan to conduct an ad hoc stargrunt game (he's
bringing some stuff
for my scenario saturday night and I'm willing to volunteer some of my
goodies too) on
Friday night to help fill the hole - it is ad hoc mostly because we're
coming in from
Canada and if we hit bad weather or a trip to Gitmo, we might be a bit
late. Some of you
may remember "Show me your papers, please, Mr. Han!" a few ECCs ago....
But I think the
idea is to help plug the gaps. Though I will miss the pod racing as I
was really looking
forward to it.

As for my Stargrunt Scenario Saturday night, I recognize a few names in
the player
signups. Experience with my prior games is not required (one might say
that I like fresh
mea... err.. players...).

And Sr. Tuffley of the UK has given his tentative approval to my plan to
add an
interesting twist to this game. It'll be an ECC first. And that's all
I'm saying for now.
See you there, if you're lucky.

Oh, and for those of you who aren't making the trip but could, you'll be
languishing and
lingering in suspense wondering "What could I be missing?". Ah, what
indeed.....

This might be my last moment to post on-list before I get back from the
con, so I look
forward to seeing the vict...err... participants, even that French guy
from Ottawa. For
those that could not make it, not only will you be missed, but you will
be missing out!

T minus 35 and counting.

Tom B
"Who let Kochte drive the RV?" -- A Grey Day To Die (quotes from ECCs
past)

Prev: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Battle of Titan Mini Help Next: Re: [GZG] [GZG ECC] The Devil Is In The Details