Prev: RE: [GZG] Hello! Next: [GZG] [FT] Genghis Con AAR's?

RE: [GZG] Hello!

From: "Ian O'Brien (Divisional)" <ian.obrien@r...>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 11:41:13 -0000
Subject: RE: [GZG] Hello!

Full Thrust all the way, not gotten all the way round to any of the
others yet. I'm from Liverpool.

I've played a lot of games over the years (ok, Im 23, not as old as I
make myself sound maybe), and I've been playing this for a few months
now and think it's one of the best Ive ever seen.

A friend of mine joined the group, though, and I believe there's been a
good discussion going on regarding the effects of the initiative roll
and whether or not winning the initiative means too much and such, and
it's something we've talked about a lot so I decided it was finally time
to find where this group was hiding :P

Ian O'Brien
Redbridge Systems Admin
Why not give us a run down of what your into.
Ground pounder or Vac head?

Where in the UK are you?

Jeremey
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: RE: [GZG] Hello! Next: [GZG] [FT] Genghis Con AAR's?