Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG] For realism a mix is best Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Marriage Announcement

Re: [GZG] [OT] Marriage Announcement

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 21:26:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Marriage Announcement

Congratulations!

--- "Robertson, Brendan"
<Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au> wrote:

> I would like to announce the successful wedding of
> Brendan Robertson and
> Suzanne Sladen on 11th February 2006.
>
> Bride and Groom have both survived the wedding and
> honeymoon and have now
> returned to their regularly scheduled lives.
>
> Brendan
> 'Neath Southern Skies
>
> IMPORTANT
> 1. Before opening any attachments, please check for
> viruses.
> 2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may
> contain confidential
> information
>    for the intended recipient. If you are not the
> intended recipient,
>    please contact the sender and delete all copies
> of this email.
> 3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of
> the sender and are not
>    a statement of Australian Government Policy
> unless otherwise stated.
> 4. Electronic addresses published in this email are
> not conspicuous
> publications
>    and DVA does not consent to the receipt of
> commercial electronic
> messages.
> 5. Please go to
> http://www.dva.gov.au/feedback.htm#sub to
> unsubscribe emails
>
>    of this type from DVA.
> 6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"'DESTROY THE WITNESSES!!. Chaffing aside, I have no answer: I Excrete
Sour Cream!" www.wigu.com, 29 Jan 2003

DR650SM "Recon Viggie"/DOD#1890

Seen Serenity yet?
http://www.serenitymovie.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG] For realism a mix is best Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Marriage Announcement