Prev: Re: [GZG] [ECC ] Saturday night Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG LATEST FT STARSHIPS and FEB SPECIAL OFFER!

Re: [GZG] [ECC ] Saturday night

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:44:58 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [ECC ] Saturday night

Chris wrote:
> Absolutely no familiarity with Paranoia, Awful Green Things, Alien
> xenomorphs, or Cthulhu cult required...because after all, *someone*
> has to be the first victim.

I assumed it would be good to have familiarity with some, but not all.

Thinking you'll know the evil you meet is a good way to be lulled into a
false sense of security, and the evil will meat you.

Hope that wasn't one of the puns in preparation...

The_Beast

'I am gross and perverted, I'm obsessed and deranged; I have existed for
years, but very little has changed...' Lullaby I sang for my niece;
thanks,
Uncle Meat!

Prev: Re: [GZG] [ECC ] Saturday night Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG LATEST FT STARSHIPS and FEB SPECIAL OFFER!