Prev: Re: [GZG] 15mm AT-ST sugegstions sought Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG LATEST FT STARSHIPS and FEB SPECIAL OFFER!

[GZG] [ECC ] Saturday night

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 15:23:08 -0500
Subject: [GZG] [ECC ] Saturday night

I see we have quite a few displaced folks on the Saturday night
schedule.  I'll point out that the other events (even Tomb's) will be
less psychologically hazardous, but if anyone is silly enough to sign
up for FMASheep, I can create another couple of openings.

Absolutely no familiarity with Paranoia, Awful Green Things, Alien
xenomorphs, or Cthulhu cult required...because after all, *someone*
has to be the first victim.

Prev: Re: [GZG] 15mm AT-ST sugegstions sought Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG LATEST FT STARSHIPS and FEB SPECIAL OFFER!