Prev: [GZG] 15mm AT-ST sugegstions sought Next: Re: [GZG] 15mm AT-ST sugegstions sought

RE: [GZG] 15mm AT-ST sugegstions sought

From: "Michael Brown" <mwsaber6@m...>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 08:21:11 -0700
Subject: RE: [GZG] 15mm AT-ST sugegstions sought

Might some of the Gear Kreig work?

These are all 15mm

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: gzg-l-bounces@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
[mailto:gzg-l-bounces@lists.csua.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Frits
Kuijlman
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 8:08 AM
To: gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
Subject: [GZG] 15mm AT-ST sugegstions sought

Currently some people here at the club are working on a 15mm WWII
north africa demo.

This got me thinking. The AMT AT-AT is also in 1:100 scale, so with
some kitbashing and a german paint job we could get a long way to
'Rommel reenacts the assault on Hoth'. This way we can reuse a lot of
the stuff currently being made.

It's been some time since I saw the movie, but weren't there AT-ST's
on Hoth as well? There aren't any kits in this scale, so are there any
alternatives out there in a similar style (in 15mm, 1:100) that would
be suitable?

Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits@cistron.nl
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: [GZG] 15mm AT-ST sugegstions sought Next: Re: [GZG] 15mm AT-ST sugegstions sought