Prev: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London? Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London?

Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London?

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 19:00:22 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London?

On Thursday 09 February 2006 18:45, Inire wrote:
> i'm going to be in London at the end of the month and
> thought 'hey! being close to the source, there oughta
> be a shop that stocks GZG stuff!'

You're assuming that there's any decent gaming shops in London...

> am I right? if so, which 'un?

The Orc's Nest[1] used to stock some FT stuff. This is pretty
close to Oxford Street etc.

Leisure Games[2] may do. They had some B5 Wars models the last
and only time I was there. They're quite a way out of central
London.

[1] http://www.orcsnest.com
[2] http://www.leisuregames.com

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.

Prev: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London? Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London?