Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Dimensions & Paper Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Dimensions & Paper

Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Dimensions & Paper

From: Matthew Tope <kirov76@g...>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 20:52:30 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Re: Dimensions & Paper

they ask for an A4 size envelope...

The UK system mentioned above uses "A" values for paper and "C" values
for
envelopes, the envelopes being slightly larger than the equivilant
sheets of
paper...

Of course there is then the ye olde foolscap size, and those who want
sheets
of A4 equivilent but the american version (shorter but wider than
standard
UK A4).

Sorry, work in a stationers, I'll stop myself before I start going on
about
the merits of various pen company products...other than that US
manufactored
pens are SOOOOOOOO much better than their European or Japanese
competition...

Sad, an't I!

Cheers,

Matt Tope.