Prev: Re: [GZG] Cheese Game? Next: Re: Measurement units (was: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cancon 2006 Random Observations)

Re: [GZG] [ECC] [FMASheep]

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 06:51:37 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [ECC] [FMASheep]

Laserlight wrote:

> >>How about Ari Ander? Must be played with an
> >>unidentifiable accent: think Martin Short from Father of
> >>the Bride, only tight lipped, quiet but deadly.
>
>Oerjan, not realizing what's about to happen, said:
> > ROTFL! :-)
> >
> > LL, feel free to use this (or something along these lines)
> > if you wish :-)
>
>Well, I'm out of suitable male figs for the Mad Scientists.
>But Angie Anders could either be the brunette in the
>lavender dress, or the blonde in the blue dress and yellow
>vest. :-)

Blond. Definitely long, blond hair ;-) Though for various reasons she
ought
to be Jonna Anders, rather than Angie... <g>

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [GZG] Cheese Game? Next: Re: Measurement units (was: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cancon 2006 Random Observations)