Prev: [GZG] Cheese Game? Next: RE: [GZG] Cheese Game?

[GZG] [ECC] FMASheep

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 14:42:43 +1100
Subject: [GZG] [ECC] FMASheep

G'day guys,

Despite my brief lapse last year I will once again only be attending ECC
in spirit (and envy). In an attempt to lift my spirits the evi... ahh
generous.... Laserlight has sent me a preview of what others will
encounter in sheep activities that will and never have happened. I am
sworn to secrecy beyond the fact it is so devilishly fiendish that even
if you're not a natural sheep lover you will find it astonishing,
amusing, entertaining and just maybe psychologically scarring. The only
favour I ask is that once the event that never happens is finally over
that someone hold Laserlight down while the others pound him to get him
to confess to exactly how much of his year he spends tracking down such
things!!!! (My kids just rang to say it had arrived and then dropped the
phone in excitement as they used it on father and grandfather alike....)

Have fun

Beth

Prev: [GZG] Cheese Game? Next: RE: [GZG] Cheese Game?