Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cancon 2006 Random Observations Next: Re: Measurement units (was: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cancon 2006 Random Observations)

Re: [GZG] [FT] Cancon 2006 Random Observations

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@t...>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 10:58:38 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cancon 2006 Random Observations

Adrian wrote:

> The drivers are famous for holding onto screws (you can start driving
> screw horizontally into the wall, and leave the screwdriver in the
screw
> while you have lunch), and allow for things like an angled screw
driver
> and trim head screws.

Now thank you for that.. really enlightning....

What I don't just get is why would you not just finish screwing it in
before going to lunch?? Leaving the screwdriver sticking out like that
could be a hazard to bypassers??? :D

Ahh well - my world of screwdrivers have been enlarged....
--
With kind regards
Claus Paludan

W-site : http://www.krigsspil.dk - Danish Miniature Wargaming Society