Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cancon 2006 Random Observations Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cancon 2006 Random Observations

Re: [GZG] [ECC] [FMASheep]

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@t...>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 08:38:07 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [ECC] [FMASheep]

Infojunky wrote:

> On Feb 1, 2006, at 1:16 AM, Eric Foley wrote:
>
>> I would probably have to be court-martialed and shot if I were part
of
>> the unit.
>>
>> For some reason, I've really just never quite understood what the
>> humor value of all the sheep jokes is.  I just don't get it.
>

> Well one either has to have been raised on a farm or in the military.

Hmmm I was raised neither place, still finds them funny... is there
something wrong with me? Naaaahh.... (should that have been
baaahhh!!??)u

--
With kind regards
Claus Paludan

W-site : http://www.krigsspil.dk - Danish Miniature Wargaming Society
MSN : claus_paludan [at] hotmail.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cancon 2006 Random Observations Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cancon 2006 Random Observations