Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cancon 2006 Random Observations Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Measurement units

Re: Measurement units (was: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cancon 2006 Random Observations)

From: Infojunky <infojunky@c...>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 22:49:40 -0800
Subject: Re: Measurement units (was: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cancon 2006 Random Observations)

On Feb 1, 2006, at 10:44 AM, Doug Evans wrote:

> AND producer of Gentlemen's Collectables, Sexy Toons, et al.
>
> Have you folks been browsing the catalog or not?!?!? ;->=
>
> You know you've REALLY accomplished something when HE calls you a
> pervert...

That might be enough to give me a new life's goal.... Other than a
full range of
Character figs in 15mm....

The question is what sort of sheepskin will it require?

Evyn
infojunky@ceecom.net

A map is a surrogate of space.
					-Robinson, A.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cancon 2006 Random Observations Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Measurement units