Prev: Re: [GZG] [ECC] [FMASheep] Next: Re: Measurement units (was: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cancon 2006 Random Observations)

Re: [GZG] [ECC] [FMASheep] Paranoia??

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 11:46:40 EST
Subject: Re: [GZG] [ECC] [FMASheep] Paranoia??

In a message dated 2/1/06 10:32:18 AM,
gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
writes:

> From: "laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
> Subject: Re: [GZG] [ECC] [FMASheep]
> To: gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
>
> Stlt said:
> > I would probably have to be court-martialed and shot if I
> > were part of theĀ  unit.
>
> This session will have a large element of Paranoia. It might
> be tough to get the other troubleshooters to pause for a
> courtmartial, but the "shot" part is pretty much guaranteed.

Hey I'm sure all good troubleshooter will want to make sure the
Commie-Mutant
Traitor gets a fair and honest courtmartial...	 before the highly
likehood
that a shot or 2 will be aimed at him, and death will be quick.

Just a Lurker here on the Digest, But maybe I have a good idea or 2..

:-)

DOCAGREN

Prev: Re: [GZG] [ECC] [FMASheep] Next: Re: Measurement units (was: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cancon 2006 Random Observations)