Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] fighter mix Next: Re: [GZG] Pre-painted Serenity model

Re: [GZG] [FT] fighter mix

From: Charles Lee <xarcht@y...>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 07:27:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] fighter mix

one that suggested anything. Experience shows the mix I put up is stable
and good bang for your buck. The others are good specialty fighters when
used right can win the day. But to account for die rolls, standards and
intercepters with a torp flite makes for the best basic load.  :)

Gregory Wong <sax@soundingrocket.com> wrote:
  I find it interesting that no one has suggested purchasing
heavy fighters, fast fighters, or long-range fighters.
Are they not worth the extra cost? I guess fighters
tend to go pop before they exhaust their endurance.
And being a fast fighter doesn't help you in a dog fight.
And heavies are just too expensive?

--Greg

 Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on
new and used cars.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] fighter mix Next: Re: [GZG] Pre-painted Serenity model