Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG] 25mm SG vehicles ports to 15mm??? Any chance? Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Vehicle card, update,ECC, not long, I hope!

[GZG] Re: Vehicle card, update,ECC, not long, I hope!

From: "David L. Dunn" <david@d...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 16:23:04 -0800
Subject: [GZG] Re: Vehicle card, update,ECC, not long, I hope!

First off,
Hey everybody! It's been a week, and no sign of the virus! I think we
got it! (yeah, in so many words, eh!) I've been running a virus checker
everyday this week, and nothing. Maybe now we can get back to normal.
<snip>

Message: 3
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:34:22 +0100
From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@tiscali.dk>
Subject: [GZG] [SG] - Vehicle card for DLD Productions Bengal MBT

Soo have any of you nice people out there done a vehicle card for the
Bengal MBT from DLD productions?

Cheers!
---

Claus, we were working on Vehicle Cards that we would include in each
kit, but that was before the virus ate our homework! We are still
reconfiguring it, (the data card that is.) and will announce when it's
done.

As far as the paperwork of the orders that were taken, we now have them
back. We moved the home office to the shop, so they were placed in a
"safe place". We all know where that is,.....the big black whirling mass

of nothingness!

Anyway, things are starting to settle here a bit. We have the tech
coming in Sunday for one last looksee, and hopefully give it a clean
bill of health.

Which brings me to another issue.........Since this whole thing went
down, we've had to tighten our belts a bit. Nothing would make me feel
better, than to be able to attend ECC again this year.
However.......since my friend has had to drop out of the hobby for "X"
period of time, I will not be able to stay with him, nor have him pick
me up at the airport in Pittsburgh. So, my next choice is to fly into
Harrisburg......NOT! Realllllly expensive! Really. Ok, so what about
Philly? Alright, that's doable, however how am I going to get to
Lancaster?
So, I guess I'm looking to see if I can grab a ride from from someone,
from the airport in Philly, to Lancaster, PA for ECC.
Ideas? Thoughts? I'd have to be in Lancaster no later than 4PM Friday,
due to UPS shipping our goods, and will only have a window of about 2
hrs before they stop delivering, to make sure it's all there. (Some of
you may remember the little fit I threw when some of the boxes DIDN'T
show up, until almost 7PM!)

Also, I will be looking for a ride back to Philly on Monday, but not
until I've had enough time to get the remaining stuff shipped back via
UPS. No idea when the office there opens on Monday. So I'll probably be
looking to leave in early afternoon. We haven't set the times yet for
the flights, so until I can positively assure the pick-up times and
drop-off times, we can only watch the prices.

Any help would,....... well, help.
Thanks
David