Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] fighter mix Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] 25mm SG vehicles ports to 15mm??? Any chance?

Re: [GZG] [SG] 25mm SG vehicles ports to 15mm??? Any chance?

From: Mark Kinsey <Kinseym@p...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:47:36 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [SG] 25mm SG vehicles ports to 15mm??? Any chance?

Infojunky wrote:

> On Jan 23, 2006, at 8:34 PM, Mark Kinsey wrote:
>
>> Claus Paludan wrote:
>>
>>> So are there any plans for making any of the 25mm vehicles for
>>> Stargrunt in 15mm???
>>>
>>> The Phalanx (both APC and Battletank), Hoplite etc.. would be nice
:)

>> I vote for any of the Grav Vehicles. I think they're all amazing in
>> 25mm, but if you want to see more than one of them on the field 15mm
>> is the way to go.
>

> Heck I want them all in 15mm. While we're at can we have all the 6mm
> stuff scaled up to 15mm?
>
> Evyn
> infojunky@ceecom.net <mailto:infojunky@ceecom.net>
>
> A map is a surrogate of space.
> -Robinson, A.

I'm waiting for someone (Jon) to say "We fully support 15mm and have
every intention of producing all our vehicle minis in all scales (6, 15
and 25mm). Oh and here's our production schedule." I know, I'm asking
for too much.

-Clambo

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] fighter mix Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] 25mm SG vehicles ports to 15mm??? Any chance?