Prev: [GZG] Pics of my 15mm NAC platoon + support Next: RE: [GZG] Pics of my 15mm NAC platoon + support

Re: [GZG] Test

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@t...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 13:34:18 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Test

Hmm well yes.. I know.... BUT IT WAS WEDNESDAY!!! :)

Ahh well - I suppose things will get back to normal soon (ehh did I say
normal?? - hmm you know what I mean though).

david garnham wrote:

> Message Received: Jan 25 2006, 07:22 PM
> From: "Don M"
> To: gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
> Subject: Re: [GZG] Test
>
> Kewl... then I am not alone.. one wonders after so many days of hectic

> activity things suddenly slow down....
>
> The quiet periods seem to be weekends when people are either engaged
doing other things or don't have access to the office computer!
> PING!

With kind regards
Claus Paludan

W-site : http://www.krigsspil.dk - Danish Miniature Wargaming Society
MSN : claus_paludan [at] hotmail.com

Prev: [GZG] Pics of my 15mm NAC platoon + support Next: RE: [GZG] Pics of my 15mm NAC platoon + support