Prev: RE: [GZG] [SG]Questions Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] 25mm SG vehicles ports to 15mm??? Any chance?

[GZG] Full Impulse (points, costing)

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:24:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [GZG] Full Impulse (points, costing)

I was able to play a game using Full Impulse rules
yesterday; twas a good time.

I looked all over the GZG-l archives and dinna find an
answer: perhaps one of you can help-

Is there a formula to cost these beasts in FT-canon? I
wanted to use some 'normal' FT ships against these
guys some time, but using the spreadsheet to
reverse-engineer SSDs was hampered by non-standard
equipments, and the SSDs on voidgamer had no points
listed that i could find.

thoughts?

thanks in advance!

-j

Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"'DESTROY THE WITNESSES!!. Chaffing aside, I have no answer: I Excrete
Sour Cream!" www.wigu.com, 29 Jan 2003

DR650SM "Recon Viggie"/DOD#1890

Seen Serenity yet?
http://www.serenitymovie.com

Prev: RE: [GZG] [SG]Questions Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] 25mm SG vehicles ports to 15mm??? Any chance?