Prev: [GZG] [SG]Questions Next: [GZG] [SG] - Vehicle card for DLD Productions Bengal MBT

RE: [GZG] [SG]Questions

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:13:58 +1100
Subject: RE: [GZG] [SG]Questions

First question: whatever suits your combat doctrine.  If you prefer
picking
off PA with a sniper, then go with the low FP/high I weapon.

MLP question: I usually play with whatever the figure has (and using the
PA
design rules; I modified copy is on my site).  My OUDF PA suits carry
between 1 and 3 MLPs (as they use ammo) and may or may not carry rifles
(the
3 MLP suit definately doesn't).

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies