Prev: RE: [GZG] Where can I post new weapon ideas?.. Next: Re: [GZG] Full Sail 2.0

[GZG] Full Sail 2.0

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 11:58:08 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Full Sail 2.0

A minor terminology point for Daryl:

Demasted, although possibly gramatically correct, does not seem to be
the term I hear
frequently when reading about age of sail. They seem to use the term
dismasted. You may
want to amend your terminology to seem more salty... ;)

I'm going to review the rules, compare them with Rod Langston's Tiller
and Whipstaff or
his Signal Close Action fast play rules and see if any additional
critiques or suggestions
arise.

It's a good effort though. Of course, as a vector player who can't fly
cinematic to save
his life, I see my ships ending up on reefs.

Thomas B

Prev: RE: [GZG] Where can I post new weapon ideas?.. Next: Re: [GZG] Full Sail 2.0