Prev: RE: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding Next: RE: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding

Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding

From: Brian B <brianbinor@g...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 08:20:24 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding

On 1/19/06, damosan@comcast.net <damosan@comcast.net> wrote:
> From: Brian B <brianbinor@gmail.com>
>

> > I just get tired of the way when someone suggests something helpful,
> > people on the list tend to immediatelyt respond with the extreme
case
> > that's an exception to the rule instead of acknowledging that in
most
> > cases the suggestion might be a valid one.	The dismissive attitude
> > gets a little old.
> >

> Lets back that up for a second.  You mean to tell me that you're
getting tired of having *your* comments

No, I've been annoyed by the trend for some time, regardless of whose
comments were being sidelined.	I waited until it happened to one of
my comments to reply, but it's been bugging me for a while.

But hey, keep up the condescending tone, it really makes me look
forward to more mail from the list.

> It's supposed to be fun damn it.

For whom?  Obiously, it's ceased to be so for me.

Prev: RE: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding Next: RE: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding