Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding Next: Re: [GZG] Missile Magazines???

[GZG] Missile Magazines???

From: The Man in Black <mib.zero@g...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:08:16 -1000
Subject: [GZG] Missile Magazines???

temporarily misplaced my rules, so I'm wondering... What
happens when unfired salvo missile magazines are hit by a needle beam,
ace
pilot or fail a threshold check. Does the system explode and damage the
ship
further? Does it merely get destroyed? Is there a die roll to determine
what
happens? In choir, ring minds knead tune owe.

So depending what's what, is it better to have a bunch of smaller
missile
magazines or one big missile magazine?

The Man in Black is : Kenneth Scroggins
Novus Ordo Seclorum : Annuit Coeptus : E Pluribus Unum
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/maninblack/dg.html

Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding Next: Re: [GZG] Missile Magazines???