Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding Next: Re: [GZG] Cruisers and Destroyers in the FT world

Re: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <fugugaipan@s...>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 23:08:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding

> On 1/17/06, John Tailby <john_tailby@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> What I would prefer would be victory conditions that value withdrawal
> of damaged units, to give the players a motive to act like historical
> admirals.

Something like 50% of the points is retained if the ship withdrawals
instead of the 0% you keep is it's lost. Or inversely, your opponent
only
gets 50% is you successfully retire the ship instead of hte full amount.

Jaime

Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding Next: Re: [GZG] Cruisers and Destroyers in the FT world