Prev: Re: [GZG] [CON] Six weeks to GZG ECC IX Next: Re: [GZG] [CON] Six weeks to GZG ECC IX

Re: [GZG] [LONG] Philosophy of shipbuilding

From: "laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 08:16:25 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] [LONG] Philosophy of shipbuilding

> There's other potential missions where I could visualize
> small craft being  useful.  Islamic Fed style suicide
> bombers with SMRs is one

Ahem. They're not suicide bombers, they're "Islamic Fed
strike boats, crewed by volunteers who are eager to ascend
to Paradise as glorious martyrs".  And they're actually not
all that eager.  They're intended as cheap pickets, capable
of seriously damaging a CL or smaller and tehreby detrring
raiders. And we're re-fitting them with Heavy Missiles so
they can strike from longer range.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [CON] Six weeks to GZG ECC IX Next: Re: [GZG] [CON] Six weeks to GZG ECC IX