Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems Next: [GZG] Victory Points, Point Systems and Balanced Scenarios

Re: RE: FT Scenarios (was: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems)

From: Brian Burger <blurdesign@g...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 20:57:10 -0800
Subject: Re: RE: FT Scenarios (was: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems)

On 1/13/06, Ken Bywaters <argentnova@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Hmm.	I thought that one of the British royals served in the Falklands
> campaign.  Allegedly he was flying a helicopter while the helos were
> routinely being used as decoys against the Exocets.

Prince Andrew, I think?

Can't be bothered to google it, but I think it was him, and if he'd
bought it the Brits would hardly have "automatically lost" the entire
battle...

Brian
www.warbard.ca/games.html

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems Next: [GZG] Victory Points, Point Systems and Balanced Scenarios