Prev: RE: [GZG] [DS,Sgish semiOT] New landing craft Next: Re: RE: FT Scenarios (was: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems)

Re: [GZG] [DS,Sgish semiOT] New landing craft

From: Jonathan White <jonw@n...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 23:17:10 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] [DS,Sgish semiOT] New landing craft

On 12 Jan 2006, at 22:27, <Beth.Fulton@csiro.au>
<Beth.Fulton@csiro.au> wrote:
> also produces virtually no wake". Anyone know of any easy to access
> pics
> (sorry I can't google right now as my machine is chuffing on a
> simulation run and can cope with email but not internet)?

Search for 'm80 stiletto' to narrow it down a bit.

http://www.mshipco.com/index.php?page_id=11
http://www.oft.osd.mil/initiatives/wolfpac/docs/Progress%20Photo%
20Report%20October%202005_web.pdf

Thing looks like the flaming bat-boat.

				Jon
--
"Why should I know better by now
  When I'm old enough not to"

Prev: RE: [GZG] [DS,Sgish semiOT] New landing craft Next: Re: RE: FT Scenarios (was: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems)