Prev: Re: RE: FT Scenarios (was: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems) Next: RE: [GZG] Little Big horn was: Points systems

[GZG] [FT] Scenarios (was: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems)

From: Robert N Bryett <rbryett@m...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:59:51 +1100
Subject: [GZG] [FT] Scenarios (was: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems)

I've found that most of the scenarios from my old (cardboard folder
edition) copy of Seastrike can be adjusted to fit FT (space stations
or asteroids standing in for islands for example). Multiplying the
Seastrike objective budget by 10 to get FT force points total seems
about right.

This is very much a work in progress, without a lot of playtesting,
but it has produced some good games.

Best regards, Robert Bryett
rbryett@mail.com

Prev: Re: RE: FT Scenarios (was: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems) Next: RE: [GZG] Little Big horn was: Points systems