Prev: [GZG] [OT] Shiny Next: RE: FT Scenarios (was: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems)

Re: [GZG] RE: FT Scenarios

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@t...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:48:26 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] RE: FT Scenarios

One of the yahoo groups is just starting up a FT/VBAM campaign:
[SNIPPET]
HI,

All player positions have been filled at this time. A waiting list
will be created to accomodate anyone who didn't get the chance to sign
up for the camapaign. This list will be used to fill any future
vacancies.

Everyone and anyone is welcomed to come and lurk as well!  :)

Steph
--- In VBAM@yahoogroups.com
[SNIPPET OFF]

perhaps some inspiration could be found :)

McCarthy, Tom (xwave) wrote:
> The only thing that kept me from trying to write an FT/VBAM book was
the
> knowledge that Jon usually does all the writing for the FTverse, and
> he's got too many other products to write first (FT3, DS3, SG3, BDS).
>
> There was a lengthy post on the list in 2005 about an FT/VBAM
> conversion, though I found it a bit too fine-grained.

With kind regards
Claus Paludan

W-site : http://www.krigsspil.dk - Danish Miniature Wargaming Society
MSN : claus_paludan [at] hotmail.com

Prev: [GZG] [OT] Shiny Next: RE: FT Scenarios (was: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems)