Prev: Re: [GZG] Little Big horn was: Points systems Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Army Life

Re: RE: FT Scenarios (was: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems)

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 07:56:04 +0100
Subject: Re: RE: FT Scenarios (was: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems)

On 1/12/06, John Tailby <john_tailby@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Are people really going to want to play games where they are
outpointed 5:1?

It's called "economy of force".

Your mission suddenly becomes "positively ID enough enemy ships to
convince your fleet headquarters you havn't come down with galloping
cowardice, then withdraw your force.  If you're feeling froggy, or
your enemy has deployed badly, go ahead and shoot up a couple of his
smaller ships before you go."

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: [GZG] Little Big horn was: Points systems Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Army Life