Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] New NAC ships profiles and fighters

RE: [GZG] Re: Points systems

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 13:36:07 -0700
Subject: RE: [GZG] Re: Points systems

As stated in the most recent version of the proposal, players can agree
to have VP values open information.  Just like players can agree to have
their ships lists available or not before a game.

I understand the some people don't like walking into a game cold - not
knowing what nationality their opponent is using, not knowing what ships
he/she has chosen etc.	Most people work around that by agreeing to
share certain information before the game - VP would just be another
item to share.

--BInhan