Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: RE: [GZG] Re: Turning Circles

[GZG] Re: Points systems

From: wscottfield@c...
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 00:09:27 +0000
Subject: [GZG] Re: Points systems

I absolutely agree that VP doesn't always have to equal NPV, and am all
for assigning different priorities for different scenarios. The only
thing I don't care for is the idea of keeping VPs secret and expecting
players to infer them from formation, etc. Not saying it couldn't work,
mind you; but it just seems too random to me. YMMV, as always.

Scott
"If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I
wouldn't want them on my conscience."