Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: Points systems Next: RE: [GZG] [25mm] Pig Iron Miniatures

RE: [GZG] [FT] Plotless Full Thrust game

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:04:49 +1100
Subject: RE: [GZG] [FT] Plotless Full Thrust game

G'day,

> Yeah Miles started whining on his vector battle about not being able
> to get his ships to do what he wanted, but after threatening him with
> vast sums of paining for whining about small stuff, (He's only allowed
> to whine if sufficient quantities of blood or other ichor is coming
out
> of his body) he made a mid-course burn on his attitude and got back to
> blasting me with his primaries...

Oh I know that situation all too well! Derek goes your route, I've had
more success with "whinge points". They start off with a pool, they get
to the end of the game with any intact I'll paint them a fig in
proportion to the points remaining. They're weaned off this method as
they get older (and should be better sportsman fullstop) and when they
have a bigger fleet than mine ;)

Have fun

Beth

Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: Points systems Next: RE: [GZG] [25mm] Pig Iron Miniatures