Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Need some references

RE: [GZG] [FT] Plotless Full Thrust game

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:28:31 +1100
Subject: RE: [GZG] [FT] Plotless Full Thrust game

G'day,

> he occasionaly became frustrated at waching his ships whiz away
> off the board at top speed once we  crossed the merge.

The way our kids roll their usually wasn't any opposition left by that
point ;)

> Requires pre-requiste geek mastery to really get it at a young age.

Well our kids are lumbered with us as parents ;)

Neverthless I'd say its not a Herculean task to teach kids the "real
rules" from the get go. You hand hold through the plotting and make lots
of jokes (and have some give) when mistakes happen. Its more work for
the adults (especially if you haven't got a Robin Williams grasp of
funny voices), but it pays off in the long run.

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Need some references