Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

Re: Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

From: tsarith@i...
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 14:33:30 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

On Fri, 6 Jan 2006, laserlight wrote:

>> Unless you want rotations to cost nothing at all
>
> No...but how about if you finish your turn, then with any
> unused maneuver points you can rotate (eg 30 degrees per
> meneuver point) at the end of movement before firing? That
> would reduce the "passing fire" problem

But then it would throw out the written orders.

--
Peter Engebos				T'sarith Degaalth
tsarith@io.com				http://www.io.com/~tsarith

   "Here at Ortillery Command we have at our diposal hundred megawatt
laser
beams, mach 20 titanium rods and guided thermonuclear bombs. Some people
say
  we think that we're God. We're not God. We just borrowed his SMITE
button
			 for our fire control system"

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....