Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: [GZG] [FT]Advanced Drives

[GZG] Basic vs Advanced drives in Vector

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 07:27:54 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Basic vs Advanced drives in Vector

Hi everyone,

Just a wild thought for advanced drives in vector.  Feel free to ignore.
 :-)

What about changing the order of play?	Namely:

1)  Plot standard drive ships
2)  Move standard drive ships
3)  Plot advanced drive ships
4)  Move advanced drive ships
5)  Continue as normal.....

(This is based on aliens being the only ones with advanced drives in
Canon.....)

So, the KraVak would have the advantage of maneuverability with seeing
where everyone else is before plotting, and the human multi arc ships
are more viable (at least more believable) as it should be much harder
to keep the KraVak in the front arc.

Granted, this might swing things too far in the other direction, but
it's just a thought.

Other than that, perhaps consider advanced drives equivalent to a shield
in vector, but make it effective against all attacks (call it a 'dodge'
roll, based on highly maneuverability to avoid targeting)

Ok, I'm going to crawl back under my rock now.

Happy New Year everyone.

Mike Hudak
There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary
and those who don't.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: [GZG] [FT]Advanced Drives