Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 09:40:04 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

>These two statements sorta sums everything up doesn't it ;)

All the new stuff has pics - they are being done as the minis are
released; there are pics of the older ones in the pdf catalogue, and
as Paul gets the new revised store sorted out (due soon I hope) many
more of them will be on the webstore itself. I may even find the time
(between making new minis, writing the rules, packing orders etc etc)
to go back and photograph the older items that are not pictured
already...

Jon (GZG)