Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

Re: [GZG] [OT] I'm back

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 10:10:20 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] I'm back

Jaime Tiampo wrote:
> Interesting. I've got to admit I've always prefered forums over email
> lists. It's all a lot more clean and doesn't clutter up your inbox.
Also
> easier to search through the archives to see if the info is already
there.

> Ah well, if people wouldn't use it no point making one.

I think there's a place for both.  I so rarely get a chance to actually
look at this stuff that having it all in email form means I can quickly
catch up as opposed to going through page upon page of unread forum
posts.	On the other hand, bulletin board systems provide their own
archiving setup, so, once I do find something I'm interested in, I'm
not trying to trace five different threads all with the same subject
line.

I think if you want to do it, I think people would go try it out and
see if it 'jells.'  I'd certainly be interested, as I delude myself
to believe I'm ever going to have time to play FT again on a regular
basis.	(8-)

JGH

--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....