Prev: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 08:57:28 +0000
Subject: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

Have no fear, there is ABSOLUTELY no intention of FT going down this
route..... yes, the fact that the rules are spread across multiple
books is problem, caused by the evolution of the game over time and
the fact that we are still primarily a miniatures manufacturer rather
than a book publisher (the books are there to sell the minis, rather
than vice-versa), but that is why we are working on FT3 as a proper
all-in-one-place version. I realise that the progress towards it
probably seems glacially slow (bit of understatement here...) but it
WILL happen!  ;-)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....