Prev: [GZG] [25mm] Pig Iron Miniatures Next: Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt]

Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt]

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 16:43:24 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt]

On 1/4/06, gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
<gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 14:08:26 -0500
> From: Roger Books <roger.books@gmail.com>
>
> So is there any hope for an SG3 with a better morale system?

Didn't SG2 come out in 1996? That makes this year the 10th anniversary
of waiting for _Bugs Don't Surf_.

FT3 is, as you can probably tell, the next probable release. After
that it _should_ be FMA Skirmish. Next comes Dirtside III, which is
older even than SG2 and in much greater need of an overhaul.

My Dad lived to be only 18 years older than I am today. Given
similarities in genetics, and given Jon's production schedule, I am
not optimistic about living to see the publication of SG3.

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: [GZG] [25mm] Pig Iron Miniatures Next: Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt]