Prev: [GZG] [FT] Full Thrust Creator in VB6 Next: [GZG] Re: [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

Re: [GZG] [FT] Full Thrust Creator in VB6

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 14:41:17 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Full Thrust Creator in VB6

Now, Robert, you know Visual Basic is for every GOOD operating system...

If I didn't think he was already just sock puppet, I would have started
fund for a contract on Gates.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer(sic) - Adolf Hitler