Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@p...>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 17:06:19 -0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 16:17:38 -0000, Flak Magnet (Tim)
<flakmagnet@comcast.net> wrote:

> How about if you rotate around like that then the difficulty of
tracking
> the target while spinning your sensor arrays and turrets around like
> that has the effect of making your fire less effective in the same way

> that shields do?

Or, how about (off the top of my head, may be horribly unbalanced)...
* fire from ships that rotate after a main drive burn is resolved after

fire from ships that don't.

PSB if you position yourself to fire without needing a post-burn rotate

then you can get a firing solution quicker.

Would that make people think twice before rotate-fire-rotate?

	Steve

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....