Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: [GZG] [Stargrunt]

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

From: "Flak Magnet (Tim)" <flakmagnet@c...>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 11:17:38 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

How about if you rotate around like that then the difficulty of tracking
the
target while spinning your sensor arrays and turrets around like that
has the
effect of making your fire less effective in the same way that shields
do?

Weapons that don't use beam die could have the the numer rolled for hit
or
damage shifted one number to the defender's benefit..
-- Tim

On Wednesday 04 January 2006 10:34 am, Indy wrote:
> On 1/4/06, damosan@comcast.net <damosan@comcast.net> wrote:

MD4

--
--Flak Magnet

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: [GZG] [Stargrunt]