Prev: Re: [GZG] Installing Shiptool on a Mac. Next: Re: [GZG] Installing Shiptool on a Mac.

Re: [GZG] Installing Shiptool on a Mac.

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 23:39:06 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Installing Shiptool on a Mac.

On Tue, Jan 03, 2006 at 04:02:04PM -0700, Mike Stanczyk wrote:

>Um, speaking of shiptool instructions:
>Would someone tell the idiot (me) where the cloak is?
>I was recreating some old ship designs and I can't find the
>cloaking device...

I don't use it so I didn't add it. Ditto the reflex field.

The newer better ship editing program (which I haven't worked on for a
while but I may finish some day) lets you add files for new ship
systems...

>And speaking of ship designs:	Since Jon made all the books available
>in pdf form can we pass around shiptool files of all the Standard ships
>now?

I have them, but I'd want an explicit OK from Jon before I made them
available.

Roger

Prev: Re: [GZG] Installing Shiptool on a Mac. Next: Re: [GZG] Installing Shiptool on a Mac.