Prev: RE: [GZG] NOOB! Next: Re: [GZG] Installing Shiptool on a Mac.

RE: [GZG] NOOB!

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 09:07:47 -0600
Subject: RE: [GZG] NOOB!

I figured it was his clever ploy to get you to make a new years
resolution
to always post promptly. Clever ploy that succeeded?

Or, he was tired of basking in the limelight for his writing and wanted
another target. Given my significant other's horror stories concerning
trying to get published, you'll notice I never joined the cry, though
the
joy in his writing is obvious.

I've already said you both do FINE work, and should be proud.

As for 'getting caught up', Dean, you've scoop'd plenty of others,
including producers' own websites. You must be doing SOMETHING right.
;->=

The_Beast