Prev: Re: [GZG] NOOB! Next: [GZG] Re: Not-Saratoga

Re: [GZG] Re: Re: Re: [FT] Vectoring Kra'Vak

From: "laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 05:24:18 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Re: Re: [FT] Vectoring Kra'Vak

> B3s give you 36 MU range, and 3 of them give you 3 dice on
> target at 24+ MU, which you can only use if you've got the
> legs to get you within range.

Or if your opponent has to get in range to attack the
objective you're defending, or if he's forced to stick
around and defend something.

> Back to the Kra'Vak - prompted by Laserlight's comments,
> I've just done a quick comparison between a Hu'man BB and
> a KV one <snip> in a stand-up fight the KV are
> going to get whipped.  Am I missing something?

:-) You're missing the beginning of this thread, when we
said something to the effect of "KV are too weak in Vector".
 That's one reason we wanted to modify the Vector rules.

Prev: Re: [GZG] NOOB! Next: [GZG] Re: Not-Saratoga