Prev: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 7, Issue 32 Next: RE: [GZG] conversion questions

RE: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 7, Issue 32

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 22:44:16 -0600
Subject: RE: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 7, Issue 32

> Okay so in the http://www.star-ranger.com/Stuff/SFX1999.htm
> What is the ship used for the USS Lexington?

> I've looked online and not found anything....

It's a mini done by someone who used to live by me, no longer available.
BUT, someone else is working on a more accurate Not-Saratoga for limited
sale.  I'll have more info when it is ready or you can browse the
Miniatures
section of the Forums on my website.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 7, Issue 32 Next: RE: [GZG] conversion questions