Prev: Re: [GZG] FTL Jump in Tunnyverse Next: Re: Re: [GZG] conversion questions

Re: [GZG] conversion questions

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 00:58:20 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] conversion questions

jason standlea wrote:

>how much points would the various Pulsar's be (c/m/l) if you were
making a
>weapon with the profile of just one of the modes, that cannot switch to

>other modes ever?
>
>How much more would it be in your guys opinion if said weapon(s) kept
the
>PDS shot ability?

Um. I'm not entirely sure what you mean with "mode" here.

The Pulser PDS ability is an integral part of the "profile" of *each* of

the different configurations (C, M and L), so if all you do is forbid
the
weapon from being reconfigured it will retain the PDS ability and its
points cost won't change at all (because the points cost only measures
the
weapon's value *during* tactical battles, and Pulsers can only be
reconfigured *between* battles).

If you remove the PDS ability, the Pulser cost drops to 4x Mass
(regardless
of whether or not it can be reconfigured between battles).

I hope this helps...

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [GZG] FTL Jump in Tunnyverse Next: Re: Re: [GZG] conversion questions